The company Teka Industrial, S.A. is entered in the Companies Register of Cantabria, General Section, Volume 453, Folio 163, Page 2152.
Tax Identification Number: A-39004932
Company registered office: c/ Cajo 17, Santander
Telephone: 942 355 060
Fax: 942 344 588
Products shown in the catalogue are subject to technical alterations, inaccuracies, printing mistakes and availability.
This collection of products represents the international range from Teka and some products may not be available in
some countries. Functions, features and accessories may also vary from one country to another. Teka apologises for
any inconvenience this may cause.
For further information, contact the commercial department.
The access and/or use of the web site of teka.net provides the individual who has user status fully and without any reservation accepting, from that time the general conditions, together with the particular conditions which, as appropriate, may complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the web site.
II.- Use of the web site, its services and contents;
The user undertakes to use the web site and its services and contents without contravening the legislation in force, good faith, the generally accepted forms of usage and public order.
It is likewise prohibited to use the web page for purposes that are unlawful or harmful to TEKA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. or any third party or which, in any form, could cause prejudice or impede the normal functioning of the web site.
With regard to the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited to:
- To reproduce, distribute or modify the same, unless this has the authorisation of the authorised holders thereof or is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of TEKA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. or of its legitimate owners of the same.
- Use the same for any commercial or advertising purposes, other than those that are strictly permitted.
- Make any attempt to obtain the contents of the web site for by any means other than those that are placed at the disposal of the users, as well as those that habitually make use thereof on the net, provided that this does not cause any detriment to the web site of TEKA INDUSTRIAL, S.A.
III.- Unilateral modification;
TEKA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. shall be able, without prior notice, to unilaterally modify the structure and design of the web site, as well as modifying or eliminating the services and the conditions of access and/or use of the web site.
The setting up of any 'hyper-link' between a web page and any of the web pages of the web site of TEKA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. shall be subject to the following conditions:
- It is not permitted to wholly or partially reproduce any of the services or contents of the web site of TEKA INDUSTRIAL, S.A.
- No deep-links can be established with the web pages of the web site, or of its services, and neither shall a browser or an environment border be created on the same.
- The web page on which the hyper-link has been established shall not contain any brand name, trading name, establishment sign, denomination. logo, slogan or other distinctive markings pertaining to TEKA INDUSTRIAL, S.A.
- Under no circumstances shall TEKA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. be responsible for the contents or services placed at the disposal of the public on the web page from which the 'hyper-link' is made, or the information or statements included in the same.
V.- Exclusion of Guarantees and liability;
TEKA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. does not issue any guarantee or assume liability, in any circumstance, for the damages of any nature that could arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web page and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of use, suitability or validity of the web page and/or of its services or contents to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
- The existence of a virus, harmful or malicious programmes in the contents.The receipt, obtaining, storage, dissemination or transfer of the contents by the users.
- The unlawful, negligent or fraudulent use of the web site, its services or content, contrary to these General Conditions, against good faith, for the generally accepted users or public order, by the users.
- A lack of lawfulness, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services rendered by third parties and placed at the disposal of the users on the web site.
- Breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to the users through the web site.
The term of the web site service and of the services is of an indefinite nature.
Without prejudice to the above, TEKA INDUSTRIAL S.A. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the web service or of any of the services that make this up, on the same terms as contained in the third condition.
VII. Intellectual property;
For the purposes of preserving the possible intellectual property rights, in the case of any user or a third party considering that there has been an infringement of its legitimate rights by the introduction of a certain content on the web page, it should notify this circumstance to TEKA INDUSTRIAL, S.A., stating:
- The personal data of the interested party holding the rights that have presumably been infringed. If the claim is made by a third party other than the interested party, the form of representation in which the same acts shall be stated.
- A statement as to the content protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web page.
- Substantiation of the cited intellectual property rights.
- An express declaration from the interested party concerning responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
- The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of the same.
VIII. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction;
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish legislation.
TEKA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. and the user expressly waive any other place of venue that may correspond thereto and submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the user for such matters as may arise or claims to be exercised deriving from the provision of the web page service and its services and contents and regarding the interpretation, application, compliance with or breach of the terms established herein. In the event of the User having its domicile outside Spain, TEKA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. and the User expressly waive any other place of venue that could correspond thereto, and submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Santander.